Our tea and yarn gift box is a unique option in more ways than one! It’s a perfect gift for Granny, Mammy or any other tea-drinking knitter!
Tiree Teas include a range of blends inspired by the Scottish islands.
- Crofter Breakfast Tea
- Gneiss Earl Grey
- Machair Herbal Infusion
- Ferry Berry Spiced Infusion
- Tilley Mint and Nettle
- Leodhasach Breakfast Tea (Inspired by the Isle of Lewis)
- Barrach Breakfast Tea (Inspired by the Isle of Barra)
- Uibhisteach Breakfast Tea (Inspired by the Isles of North Uist, Benbecula and South Uist)
- Hearach Breakfast Tea (Inspired by the Isle of Harris)
Our yarn comes from the sheep who live on the Tiree Tea croft. The ring leader is called The Angry Triangle. You can find out more about her, the flock and the yarn over on The Angry Triangle website.
Each ball of Tiree Hebridean knitting yarn is:
- 100% Pure Tiree wool.
- Aran weight – athough we think it is actually closer to Double Knitting than Aran.
- Woollen spun.
- Approx 140m.
We include a bamboo crochet hook and a set of bamboo double-ended needles in each gift box, as well as an adorable wee leather label.
The teabags are biodgradable, and the packaging is home-compostable. The gift box is sent in a cardboard box and paper tape. The outer mailing bag is both reusable AND biodegradable. A gift wrap option is available at the checkout.