General Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT NOTE: As well as reading the following Terms & Conditions to which you have agreed by using this Site, you should also refer to the terms and conditions of each individual seller (“Seller”) on their isle20 seller or product pages before making any order.
Acceptance of terms
We may update these Customer Terms (and the documents referred to in them) and any aspect of the Service from time to time and will notify such changes to you by uploading details of them on the Site. You should review the Customer Terms periodically for changes. By using the Site you agree to be bound by these Customer Terms. If you do not agree to these Customer Terms then please do not use the Site.
1. About us
The Services are operated by Isle Develop CIC, trading as isle20 (“we”). We are registered in Scotland under company number SC667689 and with our registered office address at Coll View, Caolis, Isle of Tiree PA77 6TS. Our VAT number is 872468392.
2. Accessing our Service
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
It is your responsibility to ensure that all information (including your name and address) you upload to the Site, is correct and accurate. Ensure that you check all information before making a purchase.
3. Intellectual property rights
We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Site or any part thereof.
You must not extract or otherwise use any of the content on the Site and/or Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our Sellers to do the same. If you are aware that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on the Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org here to report the concern.
4. Description of isle20.com’s service
Please note that when you decide to purchase goods and/or services the resulting legal contract is between you and that Seller and such contract shall comprise of these Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
You should carefully review the Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
We cannot guarantee that goods and/or services you purchase from Sellers through the Site will be of satisfactory quality, and this and any other such warranties (whether express or implied) are disclaimed by us absolutely to the fullest extent permitted by law. This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights in relation to the Seller. Where you order goods and/or services through the Site we may disclose your customer information related to that transaction to the relevant Seller.
Beyond the point of upload, we have no responsibility for listings provided by Sellers and at no time do we possess any items offered for sale by Sellers through the Site.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and limitation of liability
(a)To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we disclaim responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of any part of the Site.
(b) The Site is provided “as is” and “as available” and we expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied and statutory warranties.
(c) Neither we nor our licensors are liable to you or any user for any use or misuse of the Site. Such limitation: (a) includes direct damages, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort or otherwise (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages);
(c) includes indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary and punitive damages, whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort or otherwise (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages);
(d) applies whether damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on this Site, from inability to use the Site, or from the interruption, suspension or termination of the Site (including any damages incurred by third parties).
(e) Nothing in these Customer Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees or for any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
6. How contracts are formed between you and Sellers
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the goods and/or services specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page.
No order shall be deemed to be accepted by the Seller until we (acting as the commercial agent of the Seller) issue an email acknowledgement of order. The contract between you and a Seller will relate only to those goods and/or services notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
7. Payment methods
Purchases for goods and/or services you make with Sellers may only be paid for using the payment methods we make available through our payment facility or by redeeming a gift card (individually a “Gift Card”, together “Gift Cards”) against us to put towards your purchase of goods on the Site. Except as otherwise described in the Gift Card terms and conditions below, in accepting or otherwise processing your payments related to the purchase of items from sellers, we act in the capacity as commercial agent of the Seller. In respect of all payment methods including Gift Cards, the Seller acknowledges and agrees that the valid payment by you to us or redemption of a Gift Card for the purchase of item(s) between you and the Seller will satisfy your obligation to pay the Seller for the relevant item(s) and consequently, any debt obligations owed by you to the Seller for the purchase of such items shall be extinguished at that time.
You acknowledge that these Customer Terms, and/or any transaction made by you via isle20.com do not create or imply any partnership, joint venture or trust relationship between us, you and/or the Seller. The Seller further agrees that it will not seek recourse (legal or otherwise) against you for payment of items if you have validly paid us. All prices shall be shown in the applicable currency and payable in that currency. You accept that some banks may charge you an additional fee for certain transactions (for example, international transactions). You accept that item prices in the currencies displayed do not vary according to your location; delivery charges will vary depending on the destination you choose to have the item delivered. All prices shown on the Site are inclusive of VAT or other sales taxes due in the United Kingdom or the EU. For delivery destinations outside of the United Kingdom, prices do not include other customs duties which will, if applicable, be payable by you.
8. Refusal of transaction
We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of so refusing or by reason of unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
9. Delivery arrangements
Your shopping basket on the Site displays the goods you have chosen, the Seller who shall provide them and details of postage and packing. Isle20.com is in no way responsible for the packaging, postage or handling of your item(s), this is the sole responsibility of the Seller whose goods you have purchased. The delivery costs for each Seller vary according to the delivery methods they offer. Any delivery times quoted are in working days.
10. Import regulations and duty
If you order goods from our Site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please see our Returns & Refunds Policy (https://www.isle20.com/returns-policy) if you wish to discuss or organise a return, replacement or refund of an item purchased through the Site. Unfortunately some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable, please see our Returns & Refunds Policy for more information.
You may link to our home page on the Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. The Company expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in this clause for breach of these Customer Terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
The Site provides links to other websites for your information. If you use these links, you leave the Site. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over such sites or resources. We therefore do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. We accept no responsibility for third party websites or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them including the group gifting application which is provided by a third party.
12. Uploading material to the Site
Uploaded material must not: (i) be defamatory of any person; (ii) contain material which is obscene, discriminatory, offensive, hateful, threatening or inflammatory; (iii) infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person; (iv) be likely to deceive any person; (v) promote any illegal activity; (vi) be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or (vii) be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Any material a user uploads to the Site will be considered non-confidential. We have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose a user’s identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by such a user constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by users. We have the right to remove any material or posting a user makes on the Site.
13. Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site or any part of it by introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
If we fail at any time to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations under these Customer Terms, or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled under them, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations. A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of these Customer Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing.
If any of these Customer Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
16. Entire agreement
These Customer Terms, and any documents expressly referred to in them, constitute the entire agreement between us and supersedes and extinguishes all previous drafts, agreements, arrangements and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter. Each of us agrees that neither we nor you shall have any remedies in respect of any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Customer Terms or any documents expressly referred to in them. Neither of us shall have any claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation based upon any statement in these Customer Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them.
17. Force majeure
Where we or a Seller are prevented from or delayed in carrying out obligations under these Customer Terms due to circumstances beyond our or the Seller’s reasonable control including, without limitation, governmental actions, war or national emergency, riot, civil commotion, fire, explosion, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, lock-outs, strikes or other labour disputes (whether or not relating to the Seller’s workforce), or restraints or delays affecting carriers or an inability or delay in obtaining supplies of adequate or suitable materials then either our or the Seller’s (as the case may be) performance of its obligations shall be postponed for the period of time that the circumstances continue.
18. Rights of Third Parties
No provision of these Customer Terms shall be enforceable by any third party (which includes for these purposes any third party: employee, officer, agent, representative or sub-contractor of either isle20.com or the Seller) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise. Nothing in this clause excludes the rights of isle20.com when acting as commercial agent of any Seller.
19. Law and jurisdiction
Contracts for the purchase of goods or services through our Site shall be governed by Scottish law. Any dispute arising from, or related to, such contracts shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
20. Feedback and Complaints
General comments about the Site are welcome, please contact us by e-mailing email@example.com.
Complaints about a specific Seller, goods must first be directed to the Seller via the contact details provided on the order confirmation email that you receive. If contacting the Seller directly does not solve your issue, you can contact us at the support e-mail above (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further assistance.
21. Other applicable terms and conditions
Additional terms and conditions may apply to certain of our products and services. These products and services, and the terms and conditions which apply to them, are set out below.
Gift Card: special terms and conditions
When purchasing a Gift Card or using a Gift Card to make a purchase on isle20.com, you agree to be bound by the Customer Terms above and also to be bound by the special conditions relating to Gift Cards below.
How to purchase and redeem Gift Cards
1. When purchasing a Gift Card from isle20.com the purchaser must choose a Card value.
2. The Gift Cards will be posted to the recipient of the Gift Card after payment for the Gift Card has been cleared.
3. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the delivery address entered is correct. We cannot be responsible for the incorrect delivery of Gift Cards due to an error by a customer (such as a mis-typed address).
4. Gift Cards are only available for purchase in pounds sterling.
5. When redeeming a Gift Card the unique code and pin (if applicable) stated on the Gift Card will need to be entered at the checkout. If the holder of the Gift Card does not have an account with us they will be required to open one in order to redeem the Gift Card.
6. Gift cards are fulfilled by a third party. The gift card is in the form of a prepaid mastercard. Gift cards cannot be topped up. Purchases must be the exact value of the card or lower – this includes shipping. isle20 is not responsible for the fulfillment of the gift card..
7. Our Customer Terms shall apply regarding the purchase of goods or services regardless of whether you redeemed a Gift Card as part of the purchasing process.
General Gift Card Terms and Conditions
8. By purchasing and/or redeeming a Gift Card you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
9. The Customer Terms on the Site shall apply to Gift Cards. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the Customer Terms and these General Gift Card terms and conditions or Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card, the General Gift Card terms and conditions and Gift Card terms and conditions featured on a Gift Card (as applicable) shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Customer Terms shall also apply to these General Gift Card terms and conditions.
10. Gift Cards are an arrangement between you and us or the Gift Card holder and not the sellers using isle20.com. Sellers do not directly accept Gift Cards as payment for any goods and services sold on the Site and we will pay the Sellers a cash sum equivalent to the value of the Gift Card redeemed against us. Gift Cards cannot be redeemed on individual websites of any Sellers on isle20.com.
11. Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards.
12. The maximum value of Gift Cards that can be purchased in any one order is £100.
13. One Gift Cards can be redeemed per order.
14. We shall not be responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, damaged, impaired, corrupted, destroyed, deleted or used without permission. We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which we deem to have been duplicated, or otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
15. We cannot be held responsible for Gift Cards that cannot be delivered due to factors outside of our control, such as incorrect delivery address.
16. Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred for value.
17. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of issue.
18. Gift Cards are provided and operated by MICONEX, 13 Rose Terrace, Perth, PH1 5HA. They can be contacted by telephone on 017 384 443 76, or by e-mail at email@example.com .
19. We reserve the right to amend these Gift Card: special terms and conditions and General Gift Card terms and conditions at any time without notice and may take appropriate action, including the cancellation of a Gift Card if, in our absolute discretion, we deem such action necessary.
Promotional code terms and conditions
20. By using a promotional code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
21. The terms and conditions on the Site shall apply to promotional codes. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Site and these promotional code terms and conditions, the promotional code terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the Site terms and conditions shall also apply to these promotional code terms and conditions.
22. isle20.com promotional codes can only be used on isle20.com and towards the purchase of items currently featured on our Site, excluding delivery charges.
23. Promotional codes are an arrangement between you and us, and not between you and the Seller. Promotional codes cannot be used on the individual websites of any Sellers on isle20.com.
24. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on isle20.com, including (but not limited to) any other isle20.com promotional code in the same transaction, or for the purchase of Gift Cards.
25. The discount associated with a promotional code is applied to your basket, excluding any delivery charges. Please note that discount codes only apply to items from sellers who have opted in to the promotion. Promotional codes are a combination of letters and numbers, eg, SUKVST1234567, and should be entered on the payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
26. Each promotional code will have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code. The code will be invalid once these limits have been reached. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out any such limits can either be found in the communication you received with the code itself or on the specific promotional code terms and conditions page via the Site (eg, via an on-site banner).
27. isle20.com reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotional code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so. notonthehighstreet.com may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotional codes as and where necessary. You should review the promotional code terms and conditions periodically for changes.
28. Promotional codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded or reassigned.
29. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the promotional code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
30. These promotional codes are provided and operated by Isle Develop CIC, Coll View, Caolis, Isle of Tiree PA77 6TS with registered company number: SC667689
Last updated: 3/2/2022
Vendor Terms and Conditions
Vendor Terms & Conditions
isle20 is a marketplace where you can sell your unique products directly to buyers from all over the UK and beyond. We want to make sure that you and your buyers have a positive experience on isle20. Please read on to find out more about your rights, as well as what is expected of you as a vendor.
1. Selling Basics
a. What can be sold on isle20
Isle20 is a unique island marketplace. Buyers come here to purchase items that they might not find anywhere else. Everything listed for sale on isle20 must be made or designed in the Scottish islands, by you, the vendor.
If you sell handmade items, you agree that:
- All handmade items are made or designed by you. If you work with a production partner, you must disclose that production partner in your relevant listings.
- You accurately describe every person involved in the making of an item in your shop in your About section.
- You are using your own photographs or video content —not stock photos, artistic renderings, or photos used by other sellers or sites.
If you are selling personalised or made-to-order items in the Handmade category, you agree that:
- All listings are available for purchase at a set price.
- If you are using photographs of previous work with options for customisation (like colour choices) included in the listing, it is clear in your description that the photos shown are just examples.
We encourage you to be transparent about how your craft supplies were made and where your materials come from. You can disclose whether your items have social or environmental attributes, such as coming from organic or recycled sources.
b. What Cannot be Sold on isle20
All listings must offer an item for sale (which includes digitally delivered items, and can also include reserved listings). You may not create an isle20 listing for the purpose of sharing a referral code, posting a want ad, or similar activity that does not offer a physical or digital item for sale.
Reselling is not allowed on isle20. Reselling refers to listing an item as handmade when you were not involved in designing or making that item.
If you are raising money on behalf of a charity, you must obtain that charity’s consent..
c. Managing your isle20 Shop
Your shop represents you and your business to the isle20 community. It’s important that you, your items and your shop are honestly and accurately represented.
By selling on isle20, you agree that you will:
- Provide honest, accurate information about your shop and products..
- Honour your shop’s delivery and refund policies
- Ensure your shop content, such as any text, photos or videos used to represent yourself, your shop or your listings, abide by isle20’s policiesAccurately represent your items in listings and listing photos.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your intellectual property rights, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not attempt to avoid vendor fees.
- Not create duplicate shops or take any other action (such as manipulating clicks, baskets or sales) for the purpose of shilling, manipulating search or circumventing Etsy’s policies.
- Not coordinate pricing with other sellers.
d. Seller Standards By listing a product for sale on isle20 you understand and agree that you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations for the products you list for sale, including any required labels and warnings.
You are responsible for ensuring that all ingredient and allergen information is up-to-date and accurate.
You must ensure that you are registered with your local Environmental Health Board and have the relevant certification and permissions if you wish to sell edible products.
If you wish to sell alcohol, we will require a copy of your premises license for our records.
If you wish to sell cosmetic products, toys or any product which is governed by legislation, it is your responsibility to ensure that your products have been checked for compliance. isle20 assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, labelling, or content of your listings.
Meeting Service Standards
As a seller, you must provide great customer service and maintain trust with your buyers. These requirements are called our Seller Service Standards. Isle20 may reach out to you if your shop fails to meet our Seller Service Standards.
By selling on isle20, you agree to:
- Honour your dispatch and processing times. Sellers are obligated to dispatch an item or otherwise complete a transaction with a buyer in a prompt manner, unless there is an exceptional circumstance. Please be aware that legal requirements for dispatch times vary by country.
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Honour the commitments you make in your shop policies.
- Resolve disagreements or disputes directly with the buyer. In the unlikely event that you can’t reach a resolution, isle20 can help via our help inbox, email@example.com.
- If you are unable to complete an order, you must notify the buyer and cancel the order.
e. Selling Fees
You will be charged a selling fee of 20% of the sale cost of each item. After our running costs, the surplus will be reinvested into the Isle Develop Fund and protected by an asset lock. Money from the Fund can only be used to benefit communities in the Scottish Islands
2. Being a Member of the isle20 Community
At isle20, we expect everyone to treat fellow members of our community with respect. As a seller, you have additional responsibilities to safeguard personal information and communicate promptly with buyers in order to provide a great customer experience.
a. Creating and Uploading Content
As a member of Etsy, you have the opportunity to create and upload a variety of content, such as listings, text, photos, and videos. In order to keep our community safe and respectful, you agree that you will not upload content that is:
- Abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, or otherwise discriminatory;
- Graphic, obscene, or vulgar;
- In violation of someone else’s privacy or intellectual property rights; or
- False, deceptive, or misleading.
b. Privacy and Protecting Personal Information
You are responsible for protecting any personal information you receive or process, and you must comply with all relevant legal requirements. This includes applicable data protection and privacy laws that govern the ways in which you can use buyer information.
In particular, when you sell using on isle20 (subject to this Policy), you may receive and determine what to do with certain personal information, such as when communicating with users and entering into transactions with buyers. This means you process personal information (for example, buyer name, email address, and delivery address) and, to the extent you do so, under EU law, you are an independent controller of data that you may have obtained through us.
For more information on the General Data Protection Regulation, see more resources at https://gdpr-info.eu and http://gdprandyou.ie. As a data controller (that is someone who decides what personal data is collected and the purpose you’ll use the data for) to the extent that you process user personal information, you may be required under applicable data protection and privacy laws to honour requests received from such users for data access, portability, correction, deletion, and objections to processing. Also, if you disclose personal information without the buyer’s proper consent, you are responsible for that unauthorised disclosure. This includes, for example, disclosures you make or unintentional data breaches. For example, you may receive a buyer’s email address or other information as a result of entering into a transaction with that buyer. This information may only be used for isle20-related communications or for isle20-facilitated transactions.
You may not use this information for unsolicited commercial messages or unauthorised transactions. Without the buyer’s consent you may not add any Etsy member to your email or physical mailing list, use that buyer’s identity for marketing, or obtain or retain any payment information. Please bear in mind that you’re responsible for knowing the standard of consent required in any given instance. If isle20 and you are found to be joint data controllers of personal information, and if isle20 is sued, fined, or otherwise incurs expenses because of something that you did in your capacity as a joint data controller of buyer personal information, you agree to indemnify isle20 for the expenses it occurs in connection with your processing of buyers’ personal information.
c. Communication Standards
If you are unable to complete a transaction, you must notify the buyer and cancel the transaction. If the buyer already submitted payment, you must issue a full refund. You are encouraged to keep proof of any refunds in the event a dispute arises. All cancellations are subject to our Cancellation Policy.
European Union Right of Withdrawal Buyers in the European Union (EU) may be entitled to a 14-day “right of withdrawal” after receiving an item, during which they may return an item for any reason. The details of this right vary by EU member state. The right of withdrawal may not apply to certain items like custom items or perishable goods. Rights with respect to digital items vary by EU member state.
Please be aware that in addition to this policy, each country has its own laws surrounding delivery, cancellations, returns and exchanges.
3. Feedback and Disputes
Reviews are a great way for you to build a reputation on isle20. Buyers can leave a review, including a star rating. On the rare occasion you receive an unfavourable review, you can reach out to the buyer privately or leave a polite response.
Reviews and your response to reviews may not:
- Contain private information;
- Contain graphic, mature, or obscene language or imagery;
- Contain hateful or derogatory language or imagery;
- Contain prohibited medical drug claims;
- Contain advertising or spam;
- Be about things outside the seller’s control, such as a delivery company or third party;
- Contain threats, harassment, or extortion;
- Include shilling or otherwise falsely inflate a shop’s review score; or
b. Your Seller Account and isle20’s Terms
In order to keep isle20 safe and improve our Services, we may take actions that limit the visibility of your shop, listings or ads, or that impact your payment account. In the event a shop sees unusual order activity, or we otherwise believe that your actions or shop may result in buyer disputes, chargebacks, increased risk of fraud, counterfeiting, or other claims, isle20 may take actions such as limiting visibility of your account, or placing restrictions or reserves on your payments account, in accordance with our Terms of Service, including this Policy. When appropriate and permitted by law, isle20 will communicate information to the affected seller about the issue.
If we have reason to believe you, your content, or your use of the Services violate our Terms, including this Seller Policy, we may deactivate your content or suspend or terminate your account (and any accounts we determine are related to your account) and your access to the Services. Generally, we will notify you that Your Content or account has been suspended or terminated, unless you’ve repeatedly violated our Terms or we have legal or regulatory reasons preventing us from notifying you.
Last updated on 3/2/2022