Send a friend: wee gifts they’ll love!
It’s tough at the moment for everyone. In the UK we’re back in a more restricted way of being again and I’m pretty sure I’m not alone in having a bit of covid fatigue kicking in.
I know how much I appreciate something unexpected through the post, so I thought I’d do a round up of gifts that fit into the “Send a friend” category – things that will make someone smile without breaking the bank.
If you send a wee something to someone not only will it make their day, but it will make the day of the business you buy from, and you can have a warm fuzzy feeling. Win win win.
Without further ado – here’s my top 10 (more info below!)
- A cup of cheer from Pretty Little Things in Orkney – if you click on through to the shop, you can pick from tea, coffee or hot chocolate!
- A delicious soap from the wonderful range by Apothecary’s Garden in Skye.
- Elderflower Lip Balm by Caz’s Creations in Bute (organic and VEGAN!)
- Coffee Tablet from JP Orkney who have a flat rate postage and a joyous range of food!
- Talisker Malt Whisky Tablet from Donnie’s Tablet Shed in Skye. Yes, that is another tablet pick. What of it?
- A refreshing cup of Tilley Mint and Nettle from Tiree Tea is very soothing, I’m told.
- Tiree Chocolates Double Orange Segments fly off the shelves in Tiree and receive rave reviews – so you should probably buy a few packets!
- Nourishing hand salve from Mella Handmade Soaps in Shetland would be just the thing as we head into Autumn.
- The Espresso Gift Box from Lismore Luminations would be sure to brighten a coffee lovers day.
- And last but not least (a personal fave) The Perrie Smeeg keyring from Da Local Yokel in Shetland. Send a smile! I defy anyone not to be cheered up when they open that!