Make At Home/DIY Fused Glass Kids Kit
There is sufficient glass in each kit to create one of the ideas shown. Be more adventurous and create your own idea too! All kits include various sized glass, hand made beads.
Each suncatcher is 20 x 5cm
We don’t use expensive, unnecessary and environmentally unfriendly packaging with foam inserts so the money you pay for the kit is not wasted on the parts that will be thrown away. Your money is used to pay for the important and long lasting items – the vibrant high quality Bullseye Glass that makes your Art Piece shine.”
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work-
1. You purchase a ‘Make at Home Fused Glass’.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. Everything you need is in the one postal box. All the instructions, glass materials, glue and some images for inspiration.
4. Get creating!
𝟻. You post everything back to me wrapped in the original packaging/box with the return address label.
𝟼. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
𝟽. I add a ribbon and send back to you to your chosen person.
Each kit will contain:
1. Base glass to fix your design to.
2. Fusing glue in a tub. Although this glue has no harmful ingredients, (please wear gloves if you are susceptible to allergies), a lolly stick is included for fixing your design.
3. A selection of coloured glass frit (chunks) and glass rods to create your design.
4. A Postal address label for you and your completed designs to be returned to me.
*Colours may vary
*Returned creations only being sent to one address, alternative postings. ie to friend must be paid and arranged by you.
*Recommended that children under 14 years have adult supervision and we suggest the kit isn’t suitable for children under 5 years due to small and sharp content.
*I do not take any responsibility from possible injury sustained using the kit.
*9 month Expiry -You have 9 months form the dispatch date to return your glass for firing.