DIY Craft Kit Home Fused Glass Kit Suncatcher Birthday Gift
‘All kits Including Various sized glass, hand made beads and bullseye Millefiori’.
Make Your Own / DIY Fused Glass Suncatcher
This is a great gift idea, ideal for family activity time, perhaps a party or social group, for some mindfulness time and chance to explore a new craft.
This little box is packed full of goodies and includes everything you need to make a real fused glass item.
Sets of 2, both size 10cm x 5cm.
”We don’t use expensive, unnecessary and environmentally unfriendly packaging with foam inserts so the money you pay for the kit is not wasted on the parts that will be thrown away. Your money is used to pay for the important and long lasting items – the vibrant high quality Bullseye Glass that makes your Art Piece shine.”
This is how the make at home fused glass kits work-
1. You purchase a ‘Make at Home Fused Glass’.
2. I send you or the recipient the glass kit by post.
3. Everything you need is in the one postal box. All the instructions, glass materials, glue either in a plastic pouch or pot and some images for inspiration.
4. Get Creating! Leave to dry for at least 24 hours.
5. Take a photo of your creations and send it to me via Isle20 or email. This is incase it moves in the post.
6. You post everything back to me wrapped in the original packaging (Royal Mail 2nd Class costs approx £1.58).
7. I receive your glass creations and fire them in my kiln.
8. I add a ribbon and send bank to you to your chosen person.
What is in the box?
Each kit will contain:
1. Base glass to fix your design to:
2. Fusing glue in a tub. Although this glue has no harmful ingredients, please wear gloves if you are susceptible to allergies), a lolly stick is included for fixing your design.
3. A selection of coloured glass frit (chunks) and glass rods to create your design.
Colours might vary for the stems.
4. Address label for your completed designs to be returned to me.
*Colours may Vary
*returned creations only being sent to one address,
alternative postings. ie to friend must be paid and arranged by you.
* recommended that children under 14 years have adult supervision and we suggest the kit isn’t suitable for children under 5 years due to small and sharp content.
*I do not take any responsibility from possible injury sustained using the kit.
*9 month Expiry -You have 9 months form the purchase date to return your glass for firing.